The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

Caption competition candidate?

1 Like

The annual bigotfest has started early this year.

Listening to Radio Scotland earlier and they were reporting on the subject and then went on to discuss the huge bonfires. Last year burning embers blew onto a terraced roof and a few houses were gutted by fire. A pensioner who lost her home was interviewed and asked her thoughts. She said that she hoped they built a bigger bonfire next year. You couldn’t make it up.

I’ve just connected up my DIY (kit from America) valve phono stage. Pleased to say that after a couple of years at the back of the wardrobe it is working ok. Could be tempeted to put it into a nicer case, in a similar style to the HM3s. Then again I could just pack it away again and save myself the ball ache.

Still, it sounds good, very quite too.

3 Likes

Quite. Very good.

VB

1 Like

lols, Quiet even

2 Likes

Is Bucky on the far right and below the horizontal axis ? And I see it shows whiskey but not whisky.

VB

3 Likes

Between Domestos and Toilet Duck, as far as I can remember*

• that was several litres of Toilet Duck ago
2 Likes

It is very poor. They have rubbing alcohol on there but have missed out on after-shave and brasso.

I try not to mix my drinks, but that sounds like a ‘lost weekend’ combination.

VB

1 Like

Errr, I think you’ll find it’s called a cocktail :rolling_eyes:

5 Likes

Yorkshire proofreaders: fighting the war on t’error…

12 Likes

Only in Oz eh

Outside broadcasts are being hijacked and replaced with The Winker’s Song by comedy band Ivor Biggun.
The station said attempts to catch the culprit had so far failed and some listeners had complained “their children have started humming the song”.

2 Likes

I always liked big six.

Sounded fairly single entendre to me :grinning:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-40577567

I have just been given this, I suspect it is quite old.

I’m giving it to the Dog Rescue Charity tomorrow :joy:

4 Likes