The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

3 Likes

That’s like a sketch from the fast show :rofl:

Unlike

What a Cunt. Shame she pointed to the camera else he wouldn’t have legged it.

1 Like

2 Likes

New spice & chilli shop opened in Stratford. Perfect for @coco

1 Like

I’ve shopped online from them before (not for a while though). I was pretty happy with what I got from them from memory. I switched to using https://www.thespicery.com

http://www.mixdownmag.com.au/someone-has-made-pair-speakers-out-mushrooms?utm_content=buffer55c24&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

1 Like

6 Likes

Actual LOL! That’s a first…:rofl:

2 Likes

Fucking wanker. Would never have happened at Waitrose!

I’ve only gone and hit the jackpot again!!! :star_struck:

BARRISTER WILLIAMS KOKA CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATES, L.L.B, L.L.M, LEGAL SOLICITORS AND ( S.A.N ) OF THE SUPREME COURT.

Attention: Dear Friend:

I apologize for sending you this sensitive information via e-mail (Internet) which has been greatly abused instead of a Certified mail/Post-mail. This is due to the urgency and importance of the information.

I am Barrister Williams Koka, English speaking Beninoise, Solicitor and Financial Attorney/Consultant. I was moved to contact you based on the present condition of things here. There was a foreigner who registered with my Legal firm as his personal Attorney and he was a stock broker as well as a one time secret agent for importing oil from overseas for our former Ministers and also a construction contractor.

I need you to be Next of Kin to my Late Client. I shall provide you with more details and how we shall proceed with the claims. I expect you to observe utmost confidentiality and be rest assured. private E-mail Address:( unbnkonlinedeptpl@foxmail.com ) I shall provide you with more details and how we shall proceed with the claims. I expect you to observe utmost confidentiality and be rest assured that this transaction would be profitable for both of us.

My Client, Mr. Bruce, made a fixed deposit for US$26,500,000.00(Twenty Six Million, Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars Only) with a Bank here in Nigeria, with standing statement/agreement with the bank that all correspondences in respect to the fixed deposit contract must be sent to him through my humble chambers. Upon maturity, the routine notification was sent to me, which I dispatched to his forwarding address as usual without a reply. After a month, I sent a reminder which I received from the bank without any reply again. Finally, I discovered from my client’s contract employee that he died with his family in the Dana Air crash in Lagos, Sunday, June 3, 2012, plane crash. He died without making any WILL and all attempts to trace his relatives were fruitless.

I need you to be Next of Kin to my Client==I wait for your urgent reply with your personal telephone number and your full data’s, so that we can proceed with the proper documentation of the transfer to your favor through legal processes.

Regards.
Hon. Barrister Williams Koka. (Esq)

Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo sistema de antivírus e
acredita-se estar livre de perigo.

4 Likes

You’ve always been a lucky cunt :+1:

Careful. That looks like a scam.

…but he’s a solicitor and everything :open_mouth:

Well, he certainly is soliciting in the truest sense of the term…

1 Like

You lot are just jealous :confounded of my good fortune :confounded:

Well, it just couldn’t happen to a nicer guy! :joy:

Chrickey, I got one too! If you are his next of kin too, it means we are related. :hugs:

1 Like