The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

There are loads round here too. One of their distinctive features is a V-shaped arrangement of tail feathers (more clearly visible from some angles than others)

Adults’ wingspan can get close to 6ft and they’re not shy, so you may see them pretty close up.

VB

2 Likes

What.The. Fuck?

Love the statistics at the end of the piece.

2 Likes

Total headfuck.

4 Likes

A simple misunderstanding of the expression ’ giving some head ’

And this from the same ‘publication’…

Devialet are opening a “boutique” (that’s French for “shop” you peasants) next to my office.

Speakers overpriced?
Locals overpaid?
Locals just likey teh bling?

YOUR CHOICE

1 Like

They know their market then! As do the pound shops that line everyone else’s high streets.

I did visit one dealer who’d signed up. (A fairly substantial commitment I expect) They did get a very impressive iPad based interface thing which customers could use to summon up their music of choice and play it very loudly through the rugby ball speakers. The sound wasn’t to my taste but I imagine the whole thing would impress a great many customers.

what an idiot - deserved longer in jail IMO.

This is funny. Not.

https://portal.office.com/servicestatus

It wasn’t bust. So they bust it.

VB

6 Likes

Hmm. That might have made the wifelet’s day “interesting”.

I shall see when I get home.

That’s a brave move at 38.

fxt

I wonder whether it will "solidify: the existing brain damage from football or add some new interesting lesions on top. Some interesting pathology in this chaps future!

Booooo-rring. It will probably just accelerate things. Disappoint.

So you can’t tackle or go near another player and you can’t head the ball - pfft not a mans game anymore then. This is why you’ve got 8st show ponies like Neymar as superstars of the modern game.

1 Like

One very highly publicised bout to make money for all concerned and then move on to the next cockamamie idea.

Get a hobby you tool if you’re bored…

1 Like

Can’t help thinking that given the sad passing of his late wife that he ought to be a more responsible single parent.