The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

Apparently she was ‘fuming’ when she left court - if true I don’t understand the outrage? You got caught, the evidence is clear, you’ve courted publicity in the press so you’re not exactly in a position to deny the charges. And your chav stamp looks shit.

Seems like Uber is losing its licence to operate in London. Ah well.

This one could get spicy. I wonder if Uber will change some of it’s working practises now.

Back in the early days of mobile telephony there was huge pressure simply to get masts up. Planning permission was sometimes a problem (unless you were Cellnet in which case you could stick them on post office roofs). On occasion Vodafone would put the masts up without the permission and apply retrospectively. Local authorities howled about this. Vodafone would take the councillors on one side and quietly explain that thousands upon thousands of their voters were now using the signal from the new mast. If they didn’t like Vodafone they might like to consider Voterphone. Voters. Geddit ? Suddenly all was peace and quiet.

VB

It does look as though it might drag on a bit.

Haha.

2 Likes

It’s the best CD cover, basically ever…

Is it just me, or is that girl’s right boob in the wrong place (on her) ?

The amazon.com reviews are amusing. ‘Brian’ says “Even my dog left the room when I tried to listen to it”.

VB

’ I listen to your songs at breakfast and I was astonished about the mix of your overtone singing and the didgeridoo play.’

‘Dear Arjuna,
your voice is a very deep touch. Thank you so much for showing
your soul in it. I wish you love, peace and always light on your way!!
Agnya’

Some do like it. I shall try to spotify it to listen on the way home.

Is it like this?

I don’t think so, her right boob looks to be fine…

Yeah,like anyone on this forum has felt a woman’s boob

2 Likes

I did say “look”… :persevere:

1 Like

Yup, as far as it’s possible to tell. She’s a bit cross-eyed though, and the lines on her forehead come and go, distractingly, in time with the music. And while the singing is genuinely impressive* I think she’s going to be in trouble when she has to add the words to the music.

VB

*Unless she’s just singing the lower notes and there’s a bloke out of shot whistling the upper ones.

For those who like graphical display, try the second video down: http://www.anna-maria-hefele.com/tutorials.html

In this one she’s mostly in the shower

VB

Hahaha my wife had “uh…hang on…how will the baby get out? Will it come out of your mouth?” from our son. Fanfuckingtastic imagery :joy:

2 Likes

Derp

Is the M3 open yet?

Kids watched Titanic yesterday. Five year old daughter, who interacts with her phone by talking to it, started with “videos of Titanic” then, angrily, “NO, JUST THE BOOBY BIT!”