The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

Some proponents of the Flat Earth theory claim NASA employees guard the edge of the world to prevent people falling off.

That will do wonders for my figure as I usually go for a box at a time.

Iā€™m worried as Iā€™m flying long haul to Columbia next year.
I think Iā€™ll take a parachute just in caseā€¦

I believe a box of Jaffa cakes and likewise a packet of fig rolls are a standardised single unit of serving.

Put it this way I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever since a half empty packet of either.

1 Like

Dittoā€¦ I can easily eat a sheath per sitting. Usually buy the twin packs.

One irrefutable counter argument though.

11 Likes

You dirtyā€¦,ā€¦

Some clients and friends were part of this ceremonial bullying session last Fridayā€¦

Oh dear oh dearā€¦

Some years ago it was quite funny to see Japanese employees line up and chant a corporate mantra before starting work on the production lines, and then thank the employers for the honour of working for them. Such indoctrination was totally alien to western thinking and the term ā€˜brain washingā€™ was frequently used to describe this practice.
It doesnā€™t seem so funny nowadays, just embarrassing, corporate consultants now appear to be justifying their input and incomes from orchestrating silly sing songs and chants. No wonder weā€™re tits up especially when Jeremy Cunt sits there smiling approvingly.

1 Like
3 Likes

I see the place which is not to be mentioned has changed itā€™s name. Is this Windscale all over again?

1 Like

What is this thing? :wink:

British Leyland.

Bugger, you made me look.

2 Likes

http://www.newsbiscuit.com/2017/09/26/prog-rock-to-be-decriminalised/

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

:angry: