The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

Finding some hypocrisy from Sting is always a gentle pleasure :blush:

So very, very true

What the actual fuck (as those under 18 might say)

Surprised that Boneo and U4 arn’t there.:smirk:

Hmmm, same pathologist as did the David Kelly PM, and an odd mode of suicide. No evidence otherwise though.

May be that was the only pathologist with the security clearance to perform the autopsy.

Those are stylish. I always have deep envy when I get the chance to ride on a friend’s Rudge Whitworth which has a PowerPak cyclemotor fitted. (petrol engine over the rear wheel).

Trouble is, even to get one for restoration, you really need to find one with a V5 and it also needs an MOT once a year. Fun to pootle about on though.

1 Like

Was he anything to do with the electoral process in Dunny-On-The-Wold?

1 Like

8 Likes

Nice Blackadder reference, I thought of the same episode :smile:

A WIGWAM STAR IS BORN

The UK’s leading audiophile forum is SEARCHING FOR A STAR, our new TV/VIdeo channel is on the look out for a new presenter. Do you know your HIFI? Are you a big personality with flair and bundles of enthusiasm? Then we want to hear from you. Send Admin a PM with a 30 second ‘presenter video’ and show us what you can do.

Cracking opportunity for a career change. Sadly I don’t have a personality, flair or enthusiasm. Over to you…

1 Like

We all know it will be Jerry or Serge.

Calling Chelseadave,

Your audience awaits

2 Likes
2 Likes

I’ve got some fcuking massive flares left over from the late 70s.

The sort of terrifying strides that would put even Lee “Scratch” Perry to shame.

Where do I apply?

3 Likes

Hall & Oates?

1 Like