The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

It’s the quality, not the quantity … Ah,… Bugger !

:smiley:

2 Likes

12 Likes

And for the golfists here, this is what your image is

9 Likes
1 Like

Rock’n’roll’s most eloquent and thoughtful spokesman…

3 Likes

When humans aren’t around... pic.twitter.com/4iBm8OWbZA

— João Zeverino (@j_zeverino) October 14, 2017
3 Likes

Interesting read.

Hahaha

3 Likes

I wonder if there was an anti immigration movement between 1800 BC and 100 BC

Nope, they had slavery and the catholic church.

2 Likes

Lol

3 Likes

BC !!

1 Like

Some fantastically end-of-the-world skies in the south east today. I think other parts of the country have also experienced the weird orange death gloom caused by dust blown in by Ophelia. Eerie hue.

odd yellow sky here, then I remembered the windows hadn’t been cleaned since they were installed in the late 1990’s…

bit like my cars they only get washed when they go to the dealer - my last one was washed on 4 occasions, in my 3 years of ownership, once in collection from new, once when it required some work when the gearbox developed a fault, once when it had its first service and once after the bodywork repairs when I crashed it.

1 Like

Same here but no rain.

2 Likes

https://scontent-mrs1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/22426594_10155472674233429_6245682256556115572_o.jpg?oh=75bf0842dd893780b4338e16aec4c55d&oe=5A3C7452

And later.

1 Like

hmmmm, maybe custard powder blown down from Liverpool…:smirk:

3 Likes

I read cars as cats. Realised when I got to gearbox

1 Like

Good photo. :+1:

I thought it was just brewing up for a big downpour too, but the rain never came. Like a daytime eclipse which lasted several hours with added spooky light. I noticed all the birds stopped singing too.

I had to give my daughter’s school friend a lift home because she was genuinely upset by it - looked terrified in fact. I enjoyed the brief surreality of it.