The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

Three words. MWS.

5 Likes

Three letters - MEH

4 Likes

And, as the camera pans down a kneeling Farage comes into view…

2 Likes

Sodders, the only man who could bring snuff to mainstream hifi and TV.

Just imagine sodders in a Jack Hargreaves shed wearing a gimp mask and throttling the life out of Jerry with some nice expensive audioquest cable.

2 Likes

nah is going to be me my pussy and a bottle gin…

No bull taken here :innocent:

I know it’s cruel and barbaric, but I have always wanted to go to see a really good bullfight…

1 Like

Millionaire burns shit, meh. Never heard of him before this publicity stunt. seems like a bit of a twat.

Oh the irony of “punk was never meant to be a marketing tool” combined with his partner in crime, one V Westwood, let alone his dad.

Twat sums it up nicely.

Would of been impressed if he had been potless

Well he could have sold the lot at Christies. I think the burning was preferable,:+1:

I have recently seen a couple of pieces of original Seditionaries clothing. They are fantastic. Such a shame to burn them!

1 Like

Ready for winter :smile:

13 Likes

Chopin’ Hell! Good work Pete! Be mindful not to blister your cock with any hard callouses, when you next fap.

That is fappable - My wife and I have been joking for years my dream of a regimented log pile.
In my mid 20’s I did three years of log fired heating of the house - Cutting all my heating wood by hand.
I would happily go back to that, it was great fun as a Saturday morning chore but would now have a chainsaw to help a bit.

Nice. You split them yourself, Pete?

No cant lie, the stack on the left are half a silver birch cut down from our garden, our next door neighbours had the other half. Stack on the right which is two deep are kiln dried and supplied ready chopped, these burn a treat.

We buy those compressed sawdust things now. Can’t be arsed with logs any more.