The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

Notes.

and

8 Likes

I thought Guy lived at Number 20? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Forum strapline?

2 Likes

Salted caramel?

As served on ferris wheels and ironic hipster bin lids. Caramel is sweet, putting salt in it ruins the point. If you want to eat something salty and unhealthy that destroys your teeth, have some pork scratchings.

1 Like

You ken hee-haw fae a bulls-fit.

The saltylovelyness complements the sweetness of the caramel giving a lovely burnt cinder toffee undertone.

You just keep with your Walls blandness, I fear you are not equipped to enjoy such modern flavours. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Says the modern day Mr Creosote (bucket used in a different way).

Try some. Turn the lights out, dig out your headphones.

Indulge.

I’ll stick to my home made orange and star anise, ta.

Star anise = wank.

Sounds more of a sorbet ?

They have it as one of the flavours at my local arts centre. I tried it once. They also have honey and ginger (the ginger complements the sweetness) and rum and raisin (the alcohol complements the sweetnesses). Sorry, but they’re both better.

EDIT And coffee (which is sweetened). That’s better too.

VB

Tish and pish.

You just keep with your Walls blandness, I fear you are not equipped to enjoy such modern flavours.

:man_facepalming: :man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

Wank

2 Likes

Doesn’t this stem from murcan saltwater taffy bollocks?

A recipe for rehydration is basically sugar and salt, in the right proportion, dissolved in water. When you drink it, it tastes neither sweet nor salty. I think that salted caramel is intended to work in the same way.

I had.some cookies in Canada which had sea salt crystals in them, yuck!

I’ll remember that next time I have diarrhea - eat plenty of Haagen Dazs Salted Caramel ice cream :laughing:

1 Like

Should keep the flow going…