The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

I have just noticed this. Ah well and all that.

1 Like

Saw a couple of blokes doinā€™ this in Italy. Very cool.

We are your children :+1:

3 Likes

Funnily enough I have just come back from my second session on the pot - which was induced by the arrival of a large box full of assorted foo from Germany :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: - and for the second time today thereā€™s one bobbing around in there defiantlyā€¦ :poop::poop::poop:

I sometimes personify my poo, and floaters inevitably get called ā€œBobā€ - ā€œBob The Floaterā€ - because thatā€™s what they do: bob around.

Eventually though, I send my little friends on their way to the North Sea to swim free with their buddies in mighty shoals, that - legend has it - a man could once walk upon the backs of, from Skegness to Friedrichskoog, in the dim-and-distant-days of yester-yoreā€¦

Farewell, Bob The Floater :sneezing_face::raising_hand_man:t3::raising_hand_woman:t3:

3 Likes

fucking homo

2 Likes

Greggs sorry for swapping Jesus for sausage roll in Nativity scene

100% the best news headline today.

6 Likes

On a scale from 1 to ā€˜Madā€™ Frankie Fraser, I wonder how mad God is that he gave us free will.

The goings-on down here wouldnā€™t be nearly so amusing to watch without it though.

VB

Bah, I bet he loves a Greggs sausage roll as much as anyone else. Which if anything like me, is a lot.

1 Like

True. But if it hadnā€™t been then this one might have been in with a chance

VB

Are they the world renowned Greggs saus rolls?

Butā€¦ butā€¦ muh omniscience! He mustā€™ve seen it coming? Right?

He sees every one coming, pervert.

3 Likes

Ugh! ā€œCeiling Godā€!

4 Likes

I bought that last night for my brother for a jokeā€¦

1 Like

Nice looking gimp outfit you have there.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Scalford is no more, it is now Kegworth