The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

Waiit, there was an ethos? Should this forum have one of those?

1 Like

Fixt :+1: if the evidence from the pictures and your avatar are to be believed you silly man.

1 Like

Get yourself a mug or T-shirt with “I have to be enormously compensated to work here, and still it doesn’t really help much” printed on it.

This is a picture of the forum ethos:

d13b5a5ab8e3002a21e80926eac025bd

6 Likes

Insufficient lard error

Ethos V2.0:
cfKNjyr

2 Likes

Indeed.

They’re offering time and a half of the already absurd rate, and people are still walking out.

Someone else jumped last night, although I’m mildly peeved that I don’t yet know exactly who it was.

How about “your incompetence is my Ferrari”?

Nice.

I was just dusting off “Your poor planning is not my emergency”, but your take works too.

Yep. It’s oversubscribed though and I think there is plenty of scope for another one in the year in a different location.

The format is a winner :+1:

'koff

6 Likes

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:
:anguished::anguished::anguished::anguished::anguished::anguished::anguished::anguished:

Most famous for being the site of a plane crash.

Without knowing all the in’s and out’s,i feel a bit sorry for Scalford,they always treated us so well,and i guess it will be a bit of a dent in there takings.

I knew the name was familiar from somewhere.

Maybe history will repeat?:wink:

Dog sick on astraturf cleans up quite well with just a bowl of water

3 Likes

You could have left it there and the dog would have cleaned it up itself - they’re good like that.

You’ve turfed the car?

4 Likes

Talking to Danny last year, he said that the hotel had invested a bit in the place - e.g. in the marquee - with a view to getting a bigger slice of the weddings market and that, along with a marketing push, it was succeeding. So they had hiked the price for the Wam, although to be fair the format had changed a bit too so some of the price change was down to that. In any case it really wasn’t a cheap deal any more and there were worries it was going to get more expensive still.

VB

11 posts were split to a new topic: Classic Jags