The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

Can’t imagine Great Northern or TFL ever having to do this

I missed a train once because the bastards locked the doors more than half a minute early. I had time to run up to the driver’s cab and ask him to open them. He didn’t.

Then again 30+ years ago I’ve legged it onto the platform, opened a door and jumped onto an already moving train.

VB

1 Like

automatic doors have taken all the fun out of seeing who could jump out the door as the train came into the platform going the fastest.

I blame some cunt with a clipboard…

4 Likes

Car has it’s MOT next week,only feels like a year since it’s last one.

2 Likes
1 Like

391 mass shootings…this year. FFS!

It’s not guns that kill people it’s statistics

3 Likes

If they make a real effort and just focus they should make the 500 before Christmas.

:confounded:

Madness…

Guns don’t kill people, rappers do.

The force is strong here

8 Likes

Superb. :rofl:

1 Like

We need him to do an advert for AA.

At 7min 30sec he has his favourite arsehole vasey which is cool

Just totted his collection up,it could be well in excess of £17

3 Likes

Is that his real hair or a wig?

Imagine doing ABX testing on all those…

Who said the basin cut was dead

If you pop down to my local tip (sorry, ‘recycling facility’) after a busy weekend there will be an ISO container there which looks pretty much like that on the inside.

I once visited a chap to buy a valve only to find that his house was full of wirelesses. And when I say ‘full’ I mean it. I think he lived in a different house. I asked how many he had. He said he wasn’t certain but he thought it was somewhere north of 800. Then, and I’m quoting as accurately as I can, he said “It’s madness. I mean, honestly, 200 wirelesses is enough for anyone.”

VB

10 Likes

Reminds me of a ‘discussion’ over at the pet palace a long while back where the topic was how many records do you have? And one reply was you only need 200 as you can’t possibly listen to any more. Knob!

5 Likes

Fucking weirdos everywhere these days

2 Likes