The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

Straight from the Trump school of science?

No, from the final exams of the Trump University.

Haha, Limmy. :smiley:

4 Likes

Today I switched energy supplier to Bulb - they say Iā€™ll save Ā£466 over the next year.

Any experience here?

Iā€™ve been with them for a few months with no problems. Only downside is no Smart meter.

Plus is Ā£50 for everyone you sign up.

A bit late now that youā€™ve changed :roll_eyes:

True, but thereā€™s nothing like a bit of positive reinforcement to make you feel good about it :grinning:

Thereā€™s also a 14 day cooling off periodā€¦

1 Like

Good time of year for thatā€¦

I have been with bulb for 3 months but itā€™s difficult to see if promised small savings will be delivered.
The website meter readings and login is easy though.

I had a smart meter fitted by British Gas last year, I was quite impressed with it really. No one told me at the time, that it wouldnā€™t work when I switched to a different provider! What a fucking farce.

Been with Bulb for about 6 months now. No complaints here

https://portalsoflondon.com/category/time-anomaly/

Most creative excuse for overrunning a contract that Iā€™ve ever read! :+1:

3 Likes

I like this one

1 Like

Isnā€™t that place supposed to be haunted by a lost soul with an E Midlands accent, a dreadful hangover and manacled, like Marleyā€™s ghost, with almost all the parts needed to build a 300B amp ?

VB

9 Likes

Fucking New Yearā€™s Eveā€¦:unamused:

4 Likes

The City of London is one of my favourite places - I love wandering around it so much history in such a small space.

1 Like

Enjoying reading this

I appear to have put on about 1kg over the festive season. Since I must have eaten half my body weight in mince pies and the rest in cheese, I think thatā€™s quite a result.

4 Likes

Everyone jumping on the trendy gin bandwagon: youā€™re a nutter, a dangerous nutterā€¦