The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

The Mods had their own version

photo merkin.jpg

1 Like

I only got to post 40 when it died. Whoā€™s ā€œDesā€?

Not that I really give a fuck to be honest!

1 Like

Gutted that went - a nice butthurty old flounce is by far this forumā€™s most entertaining content :sob:

Bah, missed it all :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

At least I can review the disappointment.

Cunt.

2 Likes

Will some-one else make a tragic and very public effort to escape the Abattoir as I missed how the last one ended.

Shit missed that.

When does this place start deleting flounce threads, are you cunts trying to turn this into a fucking civilised forum.

4 Likes

There was a dancing Hitler cat and I think it pissed Mark off a little bit.

1 Like

Twat asked to be banned.

Gets banned.

Since when did mods start doing what people want instead of the exact opposite?

#NotInMyDay :-1:

Lovely beer - but a half price session is lethal. I had a similar result a while back with this

1 Like

Yeh, 3rd or 4th time Iā€™ve done it too - first time in my life that Iā€™ve suffered proper, full-on memory loss - total fucking blank, and Sam was the same.

Iā€™d swear Iā€™d been roofied, but even Iā€™m not stupid enough to roofie myselfā€¦ :flushed:

Itā€™s not a pleasant feeling on top of a hangover :crazy_face:

1 Like

Who flounced? Missed it. :frowning:

HapHazard. It was a race to the bottom, the forum won, natch. :+1:

If youā€™re giving penance shit, you will lose the race to the bottom

2 Likes

It was a good deal of fun while it lasted, but I missed the end too. Iā€™m afraid I did suggest the dancing Hitler/cat. Just for old timesā€™ sake, you understand. I didnā€™t think heā€™d actually do it though.

VB

1 Like

Not guilty, your honour!

1 Like

I wish Rabski would come back - now that boy KNOWS how to flounce, think he said he has a PhD in itā€¦ :thinking:

6 Likes

He has a PhD in soooo many things, heā€™s the worlds authority on 300B amps you know. :+1:

2 Likes