The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

Sell him some alpaca herding tips.

VB

3 Likes

Done :+1:

Amazing. Who was the Syrian-American officer that knew you & yet didnā€™t tell him how much of a cunt you were? And they are flying the injured US troops out to that renowned medical centre Canberra now? Despite it being about 3000 miles further away than New York. Certainly makes a lot of sense

Have you decided how to spend your ā€˜compensationā€™?

1 Like

I suspect the ā€œmedical treatmentā€ of the officer was actually Sodders organ harvestingā€¦

1 Like

You have posted his letter on the internet! :scream:
That probably counts as ā€˜betraying him or his familyā€™. You had better get a new identity or at least a new pair of sunglasses, he will probably come after you.

1 Like

Me neither. I just assumed that theyā€™d realised how skint I am.

VB

1 Like

Quite fancy my 10th pair of speakers - round numbers up a tadā€¦

1 Like
1 Like

Fuckinā€™ 'ell, weā€™re not going to have a friggin cream tea thread now, are we ?

Not til June the 1st

1 Like

Although they are absolutely right to kick off about it. As any fule kno, itā€™s butter (salted) then jam, then cream. Other arrangements are an abomination. Jam on the cream. FFS!

7 Likes

I have one side of each configuration just to annoy everyone in the room.

2 Likes

One with the cream on top, one with the jam on the cream.

They taste exactly the fecking same, but you have an excuse to eat two.

The thought of turning oneā€™s nose up at a cream tea because of the precise nature of the cream/jam interface is quite funnyā€¦

Nom

1 Like

After the bacon/hcb debacle, Iā€™m somewhat amazed that @Jim hasnā€™t been along to advocate adding a fishfinger or two and a gherkin to the scones, jam and cream yet.

2 Likes

thereā€™s still time.

1 Like

An anchovy or two would be betterā€¦:kissing_heart:

2 Likes

So that would be butter, jam, cream, then anchovies?

How about putting the anchovies on before the cream?

Nah, that would be horribleā€¦

1 Like

Better than what, the fishfinger or the gherkin? Might be a bit salty for you given your penchant for faux beurre sans sel.

Now look at what youā€™ve started.

Does anyone advocate dunking ?

The question is, what type of cream? Clotted or not?