The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

Only posh cunts pronounce it like bone :+1:

1 Like

:+1:

2 Likes

WTF is going on with this Government? The Russians dump nerve agent in Salisbury and we have a fucking meeting about it in London, just wtf!

Iā€™d like to see at least half of the Russian embassy invited to fucking leave, if not all of them. Utter cunts.

2 Likes

Yeah, and before they go, they should be made to eat a cream tea with the jam and cream on the wrong way.

Thatā€™ll teach em.

6 Likes

So farewell then,
Large American Financial Services Firm.
We hardly knew you.

ā€œIs it done yet?ā€
That was your catchphrase.

3 Likes

Yeah, and HCBs laced with anchovy :+1:

5 Likes

ā€¦and then he said ā€œIā€™ll show you where you can spread that unsalted butterā€.

:scream:

That shop in Chalgrove wonā€™t let me in anymore :persevere:

5 Likes

Shame it is over, (Not from your POV of course) but there was a strange compelling car crash entertainment factor in your project related posts over the last year :grinning:

I am sure you will be back to a ā€˜normalā€™ work environment before long!

Typical everyday scene from Lopwell corner shop

ā€œExcuse Me, where is the cape and glue section?ā€

3 Likes

Cheers :smile:

To be honest it got so messed up that I havenā€™t bothered posting any more blow-by-blow accounts recently. At leaving drinks (which have become a steady procession) last night we reckoned that of the original dev team assembled a year ago 70% have now gone.

Still, Iā€™m looking forward to some hardcore goofing off now. Then I have to contend with recruitment consultants again :open_mouth:

according to the ONS the list of 700 things used in the ā€œshopping basketā€ for calculating inflation is changing:

Camcorders were in until now? I canā€™t believe that anyone has bought one for at least 6 years!

1 Like

Equally daft is taking pork pies outā€¦

2 Likes

The entire economic activity of 40-65 year old men now unrepresented.

I am sure I have seen photos of you doing the rounds in exercise leggings?

I think they should have left in pork pies and added capes as the item of clothing.

Iā€™m going to set up a new gentlemanā€™s quarterly called ā€œQuiche and Action Camerasā€. It has a nice ring to it.

7 Likes

They quoted massive loss of sales 3rd week in March, no-one quite understands ā€¦

1 Like