The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

1 Like

One way of keeping warm on a chilly morning …

VB

So’s the dancing :+1:

2 Likes

For those thinking of buying random shit, ebay has 20% off some complete categories until 6pm today, including DIY, sporting goods and some others. Useful if you’re after power tools, bikes or whatever - I saved £75 off my TV with a similar deal.

1 Like
1 Like

shame it doesn’t include TV - I am looking for a 32" one for the bedroom

Just bought some more tools. :yum:

(Because you can never have enough)

6 Likes

Today in Banbury Sainsbury’s, an employee (gender unknown) was taking part in an aerobics class by the entrance in a panda suit.

Pics.

Or it never happened…

I’m always intrigued how the conversation goes when the manager wants an employee to dress up as a twat and prance about.

2 Likes

Usually, you’ll go out there dressed as a twat or you’re fired.

2 Likes

Are we sure it wasn’t Adam?

Breeding%20Program

5 Likes

Hahahahahahahahaha.

It’s funny cos it’s true.

:+1:

Just bought a table saw

3 Likes

They all bunged the price up and then offered less than 20% off by showing a “reduced” price o start with. Nett effect is I can still by cheaper by £150 on Google.

Just bought a griddle pan.

1 Like

FML. I bought a new hockey stick for Lauren on Monday, and it arrived today…

Edit, I didn’t actually pay £100 for it, I paid less than half that, but the same stick would be about a tenner less than I paid on ebay with the discount.

I’ve left the £99.99 sticker on to enrage Claire when she sees it… :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

No, ebay tends to be quite a low price outlet, easy to reach a large market and cheaper than Amazon. This sale is done by ebay rather than the vendors, so the vendor receives full price and ebay take the hit as marketing budget.

Is this only with certain vendors?