The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

It’s no good on the train :unamused:

Ok here

you haven’t forgotten to renew your licence?

Are you suggesting that Bob’s £145.50 was the difference between them staying afloat and going under ?

VB

Aha, it’s back on 1 and 2, 4 still out.

Have you got electricity now in Cumbria?

1 Like

13 Likes
1 Like

Breaking news.

The WAM have snagged QVC presenter Laura Naylor to anchor the new WAM TV channel.

Hopefully they will also soon have QVC superstar Dawn Bibby offering a range of paper craft kits from which to fashion some seriously upmarket cable lifters.

2 Likes

WTAF?

From Chiswick TV to Wam.TV. Fuck me, she’s hit the big time now. Next stop the intros on Dave.

2 Likes

No biggie,AA have just signed Johnathan from Bristol for a 2 year contract.

11 Likes

He lives next door.
Terrible problems with the shared driveway and drying his y fronts in the front garden.
He likes nice cheese tho.

1 Like

Indeed,on his cv,he said his hobbies were,stalking hedgehogs,making model hoovers from matchsticks,and throwing baked beans at strangers on buses.

1 Like

Plenty of bristol bus passengers need it.

He throws awesome parties.

My hobbies include stalking and hedgehogs, but not stalking hedgehogs. Never mix business with pleasure.

All in all however, this is a pretty fcuking weird development.

1 Like

Thankfully he stopped attending* the local music festival and blowing chewed carrot over the punters by the spoken voice stage.

*festival stopped in 2007 due to finances and the increasing clean up costs.

As long as she murders the twunt running the fecking twitter feed with a rusty hammer I don’t care what she does.

3 Likes

Sums up the whole thing for me :unamused:

2 Likes

Why do you torture yourself by subscribing to it (the twatter feed) then Olan? Are you some kind of Opus Dei nutter who’s into Mortification?