The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

They don’t remember how bad it sounded 60 years ago when it came out :smiley:

Actually people with dementia can often remember stuff from years ago very clearly.

Prog, the show that never ends.

1 Like

I’m still trying to work out why anyone would think that buying fish from some random guy knocking on your door is a plan.

1 Like

ELP were geniuses in their day.

Still one of the better Prog bands, imo.

Damning with faint praise :grin:

They codn’t be bothered to go to the shops

Even on a fucked LP that’s a belter of a track

They shoulda gone to the other plaice

Go stand in a corner :rage:

dunce_hat

The solution to Rabski’s 300b build delays is in sight!!

Maybe…:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Got a phone call today from Social Services about that turd in the room just before Easter.

Want to come and discuss it. At least they are doing something. Which IS nice. Suppose I’ll need to dust the front seats of my van if they are conducting an interview… hope there isn’t more than two of them.

1 Like

You could always empty the bucket and turn it upside down if an extra one turns up.

4 Likes

wullie_on_bucket

11 Likes

https://ftalphaville.ft.com/2018/04/19/1524110400000/The-Vomiting-Camel-has-escaped-from-Bitcoin-zoo/

Talk about rip off Britain. I’ve just had my RAC renewal notice, for roadside recovery and accident assistance they expected me to pay £137.99p - so after 35 years membership I rang to cancel.
Sorry to see you go etc. and then offered me the full monty package plus an extra 3 months cover for £89.00pa.
Apparently ‘Green Flag’ seems to be the magic phrase to use when negotiating with them, but should we really have to negotiate ? Loyalty is a thing of the past, stay loyal and get shafted :rage:

Applies to all utilities

2 Likes

Mostly standard, for sure. Although my coffee subscription company (Pact Coffee) raised their prices a few months ago, but kept them the same for old timers like me. It’s the only example I can think of, off the top of my head.

1 Like

Our household insurance (property & contents) renewal cam through last month. The premium had increased by less than £2 from last year! Thank you L&G :+1:

My car insurance is identical to last year