The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

We spent some time on Saturday last teaching our 4 year old grandson how to read a clock. He’s getting really good.

1 Like

John Humphrys confessed on air the other day that in the Today studio there is a device (screen, I’m guessing) which has the time displayed in the format

“IT IS EIGHTEEN MINUTES TO SEVEN”

Bloody old people …

VB

LOL.

This is what we all need, just an hour & second hand :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Some before-the-watershed (pun intended) cussing at the start of this clip

I guess the residents of this ordinary street weren’t aware of the very impressive potential flood beneath their feet.

VB

Impressive indeed.

The contractors who broke the pipe might be in a tiny bit of bother…

1 Like

You can find a solution to Reverse Kundalini here

https://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?16753-Remedy-for-reverse-kundalini

One may criticise the Guardian, but it has two recent articles that are great:

This one lambasts the various entities that have weighed into the awful Alfie Evans nightmare to push their own agendas

And this one discusses the toxic masculinity, #incel and how feminism is actually good for men

I give the Guardian a fiver a month for no direct personal benefit, occasionally they make it worthwhile. One does wonder how reporting will pan out over the next decade.

1 Like

Despite me not agreeing with its politics, it’s probably the best paper available in the UK.

Related to the second article, Violence by James Gilligan is worth a read. I bought it after seeing it referenced in another article about gender and violence.

10 Likes

Believe me when I say that if anyone wants to swap my kids for some who are merely impediments to watching the telly and drinking, I’ll have their fucking arm off.

6 Likes

8 Likes
5 Likes
1 Like

16 Likes

Yes, they go up to 11

1 Like

I found some hifi magazines still in their wrappers while sorting the basement. Recycled, I figured that if I didn’t read them within ten years I could probably live without ever doing so.

Yep, it’s about that since your man-den was functioning :roll_eyes:

We bought a Grundig dishwasher…

…it sounds feckin great…:thinking: