The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

Reckon Harpo could play Boris;

2 Likes

possibly, but I reckon the best person to play Boris would be Boris himself

Actually,Kenneth williams for Farage would have been fantastic;

2 Likes
1 Like

This is getting surreal. Apparently the proposed movie is based on the book ā€˜The Bad Boys of Brexitā€™ by Arron Banks:

The fact that this bunch of obnoxious right wing wankers refer to themselves as the Bad Boys of Brexit is enough to rend any sane person physically nauseous but it really is adding insult to injury that the obscenely rich, fat meddling cunt, Arron Banks, has been rewarded first with a book deal and now with a giant Hollywood movie deal. Here he is failing to disguise the fact that he is a smug cunt::

5 Likes

Iā€™ve quoted this to my Sis, who from a career in publishing has choosen fast track teacher training.
She knows cultivated minds read both truth and fiction.
And distinguish between them.

Both parents were teachers btw.
Idealogue or botttom liner? :slight_smile:

Think he refers to politicians/policy makers, not the actual service deliverers.

thereā€™s the cunt to play Farage right there. Only a true cunt can play a real cunt (Rule of Cuntism #78)

You should let Mr Brooks know. Iā€™m not sure heā€™s heard that yet. :grinning:

1 Like

Glad to hear Mornington Crescent in full deployment.

1 Like

Oh fuck, Iā€™ve probably just cursed him to be the first of 2017 now.

1 Like

Rats and shipsā€¦

I get the impression heā€™s been anti Brexit all along & couldnā€™t face the prospect of continuing to try & manage the inevitable train crash. Might as well let someone in favour try to do it.

Typical civil servant. When the work arrives, resign or move jobs so the shite doesnā€™t stick to your glowing career. Seen it so many times.

3 Likes

Looking on the positive side, he was due to go in November anyway. Perhaps itā€™s better to get someone whoā€™s heartā€™s not in it out of the way before the mud-wrestling begins. At least there shouldnā€™t be any need for a course change 6 months in.

VB

1 Like

Senior civil servants rarely resign on principal, I have a feeling he was encouraged to go. His statement that negotiations would take ten years did not play well with Ministers, including the Prime Minister.

1 Like

Given that all the shite that might be about to stick to his glowing career is not of his making, why the fuck shouldnā€™t he avoid it? Especially given his apparent opposition to what the role is being asked to help implement.

2 Likes

Ah, that makes more sense.

Yes might bugger up his triple gold plated pension, perhapsā€¦