The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

I’ll be taking mine down tomorrow as we have wind and rain forecast for Thursday. And I’ll have help as I did putting it up. It took two of us about 40 minutes to get it put together.

About time

Anything that pisses off Charlie Mullins is welcome to me! WAC.

3 Likes

A refreshing change up here

2 Likes

Interesting story. The BBC has managed to resist mentioning that plate tectonics is trying to achieve this, at least in part

But I haven’t :grin:.

VB

2 Likes

1 Like

Produced such a noxious fart in the kitchen this morning that the boys ended up leaving the room gagging. I’m chalking that up as a win

1 Like

It’s not a win until you have beaten Jim…

1 Like

That made I larf. When will politicians learn to keep the fuck away from rock’n roll (or whatever genre you wish to insert). twonks!

Fight!!! :mask:

Meh. Not a win until you have caused an air conditioning service call out.

1 Like

Wasn’t Jim once rumoured to have caused an emergency services call out ? Something about a noxious stink troubling the south-east coast ? In the end it was suspected of being a supertanker misbehaving at sea, or possibly the smell of France blowing over. That’s the league that Jim operates in.

VB

1 Like

You might recall the recent Novichok scare? Well word has it that…:shushing_face:

1 Like

Nah, they survived that…

3 Likes
1 Like

Yep. Welcome to my world :unamused:

Shit is definitely the right word for this. FFS the guy selling this and those bidding had a vote on Brexit !

1 Like

Oh dear…