The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

5 Likes

One for @MGOwner in this weather, I think

1 Like

Down below = Australia

Down below = in my pants :wink:

1 Like

What a cocksucking bitch moving house is. 27 degrees, soaked to my skin packing and hauling boxes

Family are at the beach having a lovely time

Cat people are fucking weird, and Japanese cat people are the fucking weirdest of the lot, even more fucking weird than @anon14766838 who didn’t think Louise’s suggestion of installing a cat fireman’s pole was in any way fucking weird.

Fucking weirdos. (Just in case anyone needed clarification of my opinion on the matter of “Cat People”) .

10 Likes

Don’t people normally redistribute their wealth to those less fortunate (ie Pickfords Ltd) to avoid this kind of upsetting physical activity?

1 Like

So it appears.

Fair point. The Gibbons are coming tomorrow to do the actual moving. I’ll be on hand with sage and soothing words of advice, sipping a Dark & Stormy for brekkers

However, I’m doing the packing and shifting of the stuff that I don’t trust them not to break

That’ll be most of it then…:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Yes I’ve seen that. Every one of those feline overlords must be absolutely whacked out on catnip to even put up with that train shit. I expect she mainlines it to them in their sleep.

photo iNIiUksQSWvAv.gif

3 Likes
3 Likes

Loving this picture from Bangkok illustrators who have depicted the trapped Thai kids in the cave and the various contributors to the rescue -

White Elephant : The governor Narongsak
Wild Boars : The children and coach
White horse : All heroes who’ve involved in the mission. You are the knight in shining armour riding the white horse to help us!
Seal : of course … Thai navyseal Hooyah!
Frog : all world-class divers
Lion : rescuers from England
Kangaroo : rescuers from Australia
Panda : rescuers from China
Crane : rescuers from Japan (Sorry for the flood disaster. Thai people wish things will get better soon)
Moose : rescuers from Sweden
Tiger : rescuers from Myanma
Brown Elephant : rescuers from Loas
Dog : K9 unit (cute!)
Martin : climbers from Libong Thailand
์Naga (Dragon) : water pumping team (can I include Drilling team too?)
Eagle : rescuers from USA
Iron man : thank you elon musk
Birds : media

7 Likes

Be nice if that was made into a flag,and laid out onto the pitch between the 2 nations flags at the World Cup final on Sunday

3 Likes

Some of the planes (8-10 fast jets) from this, I guess, just came over

Car alarms in the carpark next door now hooting away …

VB

3 Likes

Just been on the roof of 55 Broadway watching the whole thing. The Battle of Britain flight was, as ever, most impressive

1 Like

8 Chinooks flew in formation from RAF Benson over our house earlier. Quite a sight (and sound) :+1:

4 Likes