The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

Jupiter, Saturn, Venus and Mercury all visible with the naked eye from KettleJnr’s bedroom window just now. Not that we were going to wake him up to see it at the age of 3…

1 Like

Bugger! I was hoping that Unst would get the nod.

1 Like

For those with Avantgarde speakers and think they don’t have enough faff.

2 Likes

Somewhere to stand on the floor would be nice :grinning:

Nice clock.

Someone asked if they could lend a pen from me today.
It has been so long since I’ve heard that said, id forgotten it was a thing.

That’s worse than a your error imo.

2 Likes

At least there seems to be a bucket in case you should need one. Copper too !

VB

1 Like

There’s one problem I can see with that set up, and it begins with McIntosh…

1 Like

Hrh, swmbo, the happy witch etc. has been away for a couple of days and in a few minutes I have to leave to pick her up from the airport.
Is it wrong, not to want to collect her ?
I’ve had a great time without female dominance for the past few days, I’ve done what I want, when I want,
played my music, watched my tv, eaten what I like, had a crafty forty winks and all without tuts or moans, its been feckin’ bliss. Now back to reality and big brother watching me, I reckon I’m a closet bachelor.
I hope this post self destructs, just in case prying eyes get a glimpse.

5 Likes

Just reread your post a few times. The answer may be in there :smirk:

1 Like

Yep, the answer is buried in there. Hope you have decent encryption, password protection and no fear of your next post being on the cock punching thread.

1 Like

A couple of days is not nearly long enough for any downsides to kick in. Try letting her go away for a month and see how things are at the end of that :wink:. DON’T make the mistake of replacing her with another one while she’s away !

VB

2 Likes

I know that when I locked her in the boot of the car with the dog, it was only the dog that was pleased to see me when I let them out.
Anyway must go ( with a heavy heart and ear plugs ) to go and collect. :frowning_face:

4 Likes

Maybe she has had similar feeling after being away from you for a few days - with any luck she might not even show up.:joy:

2 Likes

It’s not like you to be an optimist. :grinning:

2 Likes

Meh, only one? easy life…I have three wmbo…:unamused:

3 Likes

And the cat…

1 Like

Aceeeeeed

I haven’t come across a 3 sided record before.