The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

I have a few - mostly they feature some sort of etched artwork on the fourth side

3 Likes

In the 70s there were several attempts at “parallel tracked grooves”. Basically, depending on where you placed the stylus determined which recorded track you got.

One that I had was Monty Python’s Matching Tie & Handkerchief…

3 Likes

Jack White threw this and a number of other gimmicks at his Lazaretto vinyl release.

I got that one :+1:

1 Like

Only the merkins would do this

Camberwell Magistrates’ Court heard Purbrick, of West Acre, King’s Lynn, Norfolk, also drew a penis on the floor

I have a few classical audiophile pressings that spread two sides worth of material over three to accommodate the heavy groove modulations. Side three and four contain the same tracks.

A friend of mine had a horse racing game that used the same.

1 Like

https://www.sadanduseless.com/panorama/

7 Likes

Brilliant if more than little disturbing

Most of them could be cover art for Butthole Surfers albums

2 Likes

Thanks - I’ve just spat a load of very precious Leffe Brun over my laptop :grinning:

1 Like

I think many of these people live in my town.
That’s East Angular for you…

This one is my fave.

Could be named - Lopwell mornings

1 Like

NFN - normal for norfolk

I have loads of those records.
Artists record enough material for a CD.
When it is released on vinyl it is two big to fit on 2 sides and not enough for 4

Well that was one of my more random life experiences. Woke up at 3:30 this morning to a strange pattering sound in the bedroom and there’s a hedgehog under the bed! What the fuck?!

The dog knew there was something up last night. He was going mad in and out of the garden before I put him to bed.

9 Likes

Society is failing, rutting is no more…

Thanks - I’d never seen one before and never thought of that.