The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

I guess left channel Rock and right channel Jazz :thinking:

3 Likes

That’s the mainstay of the Japanese market.

This fills me with joy. It is an excerpt from JFK air traffic control.

A pilot mistakenly leaves his radio connected to ATC while he makes an announcement to the passengers.

ATC controller encourages other pilots to rip into him. :slight_smile:

https://youtu.be/oOJRYPAFgkQ

I am addicted to “Kennedy Steve” now.

I bought an SSD in 2014, planning to put it into my server but I moved to a pi server so didn’t need it.

Now I’m reformatting a laptop and thought, ooh, I’ll use that SSD. So can I find it? Of course not. I’ll find it once I’ve given up and installed using the old HD.

Bollocks

Saw a 2017 Jeep Renegade in the flesh earlier today. Shockingly ugly. Much worse than these horrific photos suggest.

Yep, horrible fussy detailing and those tiny wheels in massive square arches…:thumbsdown:

My neighbour has one. I may well vomit…

Still, it isn’t quite as bad as the Bentley 4x4.

Which itself is not nearly as bad as the Rolls Royce 4x4 Cullinan

I think the Bentley is worst, but there is not a lot in it tbh.

Claire and I won the pub quiz tonight, we beat a shitload of teams, most of whom had at least 4 members, loads of them proper teams who tour the locals doing a quiz every night. We obviously had our clever heads on!

We’re going to spend the prize money on a blow out brekkie for all of us at the same pub on Sunday morning. If I manage to play it right, we’ll be there all day…:beers:

11 Likes
2 Likes

Not so far off there Stu, the Jeep was developed alongside and shares a platform, engines and transmission with the Fiat 500X, which is another looker from Turin:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/xeeCsVWSFfM/hqdefault.jpg

1 Like

I am currently wearing a nylon boiler suit, hood and boots. As well as a facemask and rubber gloves. It is not a good look on me.

Buisness or pleasure?

4 Likes

Business. First day back at work. Toe a bit better.

1 Like
5 Likes

2 Likes

you cookin some foo dust?