The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

You don’t happen to bank with the Bank of Scotland do you?

Nope. The only Lehmans building I was ever in was in the Wharf. It reminded me a lot of ‘Brazil’ (as in, the Terry Gilliam film, not the place).

Indirectly. Why?

That’s where Lehamns moved to, if you know where UBS are in broadgate, ICAP are over on the opposite side of the circle.

Broadgate circle used to be great for some serious upskirt in the summer, pretty sure most of the birds knew they were flashing their primark thongs to the world.

I was in an office on the 7th floor there for about 4 years.

FFS, leave that shit in your head :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

FFS, you were that close and looked for labels.

3 Likes

1 Like

What did you expect, gusset sniffing?

1 Like

The least I’d expect from thee 'owd man, but at the least some camel toe spotting from the keen observer or label ogler.

1 Like

That the one that tells you whether you are on sound (as you are here), vibrate or silent

FTFY

2 Likes

Mmmmmmm stains…

1 Like

Thanks for that Adam. Now that I know what it is, I’m less bothered by its sudden appearance. Before when I had sound on there was no icon. Weirdly, it has just disappeared again but I haven’t changed it to vibrate or silent. It really does seem to have a mind of its own.

It goes like that when the CIA take over the sound function to play you subliminal messages while you sleep. The symbol’s not really disappearing. One of the first things they do is to re-programme your visual cortex so you can no longer see it. It’s blinking on and off now but give them a few more days and it’ll have ‘disappeared’ for good.

VB

2 Likes

Just for Olga…

3 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Busted!

3 Likes

Wikipedia has banned The Daily Mail as a source of information for being ’ unreliable '.
A little bit of irony there methinks, besides we could have told Wiki that years ago.

2 Likes

Who clearly couldn’t organise the proverbial piss up.

4 Likes