The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

If it is GS it will probably help.

This is the correct response to psychometric tests. Personally I wouldn’t want to work for an organisation that employed that psycho-bollocks.

I was there just after Xmas. Very impressive set up.

1 Like

Serviced this boiler that I put in a couple of years back and couldn’t resist showing my bends. All because of a bloody socket the electrician couldn’t be arsed to move.

Love to bend. :slight_smile:

Didn’t use a mandrel then? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder921/10571921.jpg

1 Like

Of course not :slight_smile:

But far be it for me to blow my own trumpet…if you look at the blow off pipe on the far right you will see I actually used my ‘belling tool’ to form a socket.

1 Like

Yes indeed … lol :+1:

Look forward to report. I see he’s now selling Kronos.

At last, he’s getting some decent kit in :stuck_out_tongue:

Nope :smile: If it were, I don’t think I would have been able to avoid slipping the phrase “vampire squid attached to the face of humanity” in there somewhere.

I interviewed there a few years ago, and gave up when we got to the horse-trading stage. The spec said 45 hours core, which is basically 9 → 7 with an hour for lunch. And that’s before you go the mandatory “extra mile”. Really not interested in the bums on seats culture so I have a “no Goldmans” rule. As of yesterday I also now have a “no Canary Wharf” rule. This is on top of “no 3 months notice” and “no asymmetrical notice periods”.

Damn I’m fussy.

Depends how far you can bend…:wink:

Bends better than Dale Winton :slight_smile:

You look like him too with your safety glasses on your bonce like that…

You should be wearing them properly! :confused:

Don’t worry, I won’t charge for the H&S consultation…:stuck_out_tongue:

Dirty knees as usual Stu :kissing_heart:

I suffer for my art :slight_smile:

[quote=“A_Touch_of_Cloth, post:1242, topic:94”]
I suffer on my knees in front of sailors queuing up on shore leave[/quote]

Fixt

I’m not an electrician you know!!