The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

2 Likes

How’s the withdrawal anxiety going Jim? :grimacing:

Looks a bit like a euphonium to me.

Sousaphone

1 Like

That’s the one. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can have as much free coffee as I want today - cold turkey tomorrow :tired_face:

what next Jim, an Abattoir? or a rubber products factory? - or even a distillery?

Hertfordshire County Council - new windows for 24 primary schools

You’re gonna need a Volvo for that…

You got your visa for entering Hertfordshire yet? may be I could help you?

1 Like

I recently noticed RS are doing free next day delivery with no minimum spend. They may have been doing this for some time. I stopped ordering from RS a while ago because their delivery charge was too expensive for the small number of components I tend to order and went to Farnell instead.

I bought a facom screwdriver for £2.47 delivered next day. I don’t need any more screwdrivers but fuck it, it’s £2.47 and it’s a facom screwdriver and it was delivered next day. RS :thumbsup:

1 Like
6 Likes

Clearly a hipster of the first water, but also makes everyone except @vacdac look like a wanker in the record collection stakes

(scroll about 2/3 of the way down)

2 Likes

Been skiing it for a good while now. I did once order a 70p cap. No idea how they manage a profit on that.

Except he’s probably not played any of them.

http://www.devonlive.com/student-turns-animals-into-pencil-cases/story-30167998-detail/story.html

2 Likes

I think you might need more than a visa for Hertfordshire …

1 Like

Fuck - it’s an electrical extravaganza!! :grinning:

1 Like

CPC were doing free delivery and no minimum for a while too. But unlike RS they didn’t have any minimum quantities for low value items so you really could buy a 5p diode and have it delivered near-enough next day. They stopped this and introduced a £5 minimum probably ‘cos some people were taking the piss! :no_mouth:

1 Like