The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

Is that for fucking real?

Must be satire surely? Good satire, mind :grinning:

1 Like

Hipster trousers made by hipsters, for hipsters.

Love it!

1 Like

Umm ā€¦ I might, err, actually own* a pair of HebTroCo trousers - the original 177 moleskins

Theyā€™re well constructed, donā€™t fit me very well (way too much space around the ass), and the moleskin is very, very heavy duty. Good for deep winter. Might suit someone who, say, lived on a remote Scottish island.

* sadly my total lack of beard or sleeve tattoos makes me at best a hipster manquƩ

1 Like

Really fucking hate ā€˜can I getā€¦ā€™

The beardies at HebTroCo have been very helpful, when I emailed them about sizes for an expanded hipsterā€¦

Katie Hopkins, Ā£107,000 costs and Ā£24,000 compensation lighter in the purse for tweeting her nastiness, I know you shouldnā€™t laugh at others misfortune, but Iā€™m pissing myself at the moment. She could have got away with paying Monroe Ā£5k and tweeting an apology, but not our Katie, too fucking simple that way.

9 Likes

Magic :joy:

5 Likes

Thatā€™s made my day

Mine too, couldnā€™t have happened to a nicer person.

This should go in the ā€œā€¦restore faith in humanityā€¦ā€ thread surely?

1 Like

Some women deserve their tampons being replaced with tnt loaded party poppers.

You and Stephen Fry - itā€™s one of his pet hates (amongst many others)

Fantastic :joy:

Laugh-out-loud funny ! The first kid was good (complete with ā€œthese are about the right sizeā€ specs) but the little one was brilliant.

VB

Just caught a snippet of Crufts on the TV. Check out the look of resignation on the dogs face when the ā€˜judgeā€™ gives his balls a tickle. Surely something very wrong going on here.

video

Hehe, every homeworker has been there. My favourite bit was mum coming in bent over almost double because that will stop you from seeing her :smiley:

Should of taken Patch,Mr MWS dog.

1 Like

The media are saying, somewhat coyly, ā€œa womanā€ ā€¦ make of that what you will.

VB