The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

Size of those feet ?

Dodgy tranny gets tanked.

1 Like

Big tits takes boiler bits up the back alley

3 Likes

Geri Halliwell is not looking so good these days.

4 Likes

Rabski, lost in Melton over the weekend.

11 Likes

When dementia kicks in and you lose the last 50 years it can be worse for those around you!

1 Like

6 Likes

No number or email?

Did anyone go to that HiFi show at the weekend, stylus or summat I think it was called?

Was thinking about it, but ended up running the sprogs around all weekend.

the record seller at Scalford, said heā€™d heard it was deathly quiet

Who needs TripAdvisor.

Very sad state of affairs.

Yep, different but good.

1 Like

he was really interesting to talk to. I moaned about how quiet Stylus Heathrow was, but from his perspective, it might have been quiet but he sold a shed load of records. Meanwhile, he said heā€™d cleared more money at Scalford than on any of his previous visits, but pointed out he was the only seller there this year.

He also said that his record selling colleagues had hardly sold anything at Stylus Manchester.

I saw this reported on a cycling siteā€¦14% of cyclists interviewed had used anabolic steroids???

The exhibiting enthusiastsā€™ rooms were genuinely busy on the Sunday (I know this as someone who tried to squeeze himself into a fair few). But you can read all about it over on the Wam. Thereā€™s plenty to read.

EDIT: Oops, I just realised Iā€™ve got the wrong end of your stick. So the record seller at Scalford said stylus was deathly quiet (not Scalford). Durrrrrrr ā€¦

VB

1 Like

yes I know I was there in the pavilion buying records when the guy from the record seller told me all this. We missed a few due to being jam packed - I even recall seeing am amp that had a sign next to it saying ā€œModded by Valveblokeā€

1 Like

That room was so busy I never got to see it !

VB

1 Like

Yes he was a really nice guy. I was looking for some Alex Harvey albums and he promised to look out for some.

They were very busy. I couldnā€™t get into a number of rooms despite many visits. TBH didnā€™t try to get into any of the trade rooms. Iā€™d say about the same as last year but it is hard to judge.