The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

Ftfy.

5 Likes

The girls and light show are a nice touch, all I ever get is some twat with the worst taste in ā€œmusicā€ who decides to inflict it upon humanity through a tiny, tinny phone speaker :smiley:

They omitted that he also manages to find time to front the unofficial marketing of audio equipment on social mediaā€¦

1 Like

Isnā€™t he some sort of grimey arteest?

1 Like

All the git* wizards are Polish. Whatā€™s that about?

Making me feel even more of a dullard than normal.

* itā€™s a source control system

1 Like

Not all of them it seems ā€¦

VB

Horrible Pete Townshend solo album.

2 Likes

America does it betterā€¦

https://empireherald.com/mans-penis-gets-ripped-off-after-attempting-to-rape-a-pit-bull/

He wonā€™t be doing that again.

doctors attempted to salvage what they could of Warrenā€™s genitals but the damage was beyond repair. After doctors attempted an extensive 6 hour surgery, they gave up and replaced it with a plastic catheter for urination.

Good enough for him

Fake news site, unfortunately.

Hayley Cropper RIP :cry:

2 Likes

This is classic John Clarke (RIP). Scarily it is an almost verbatim account of the Oz Federal Minister for the Environmentā€™s comments after a massive oil spillage on the Great Barrier Reefā€¦

1 Like
2 Likes

I wonder if @Jim has a Swedish background. Middlefart heritage perhaps?

Further details are here for any keen amateur cartographersā€¦

2 Likes

Middelfart is in Denmark :unamused:

Fuck it, my eyes are shot to ribbons. Anyway, Iā€™m an economist not a geographer so you can do one. I gather Yorkieā€™s Knob is nice this time of year and only a bus ride from Cairnsā€¦

Not far from Buggery Creek :thumbsup:

1 Like

He is clearly a Kiwi as they have a joint called Jimā€™s Knob. Fucking godforsaken country. Worse than Straya and harder to get to. Donā€™t bother would be my adviceā€¦

Clearly the inspiration for the Walkman.