The wedding of the year

I thought the Alpacas were all female?

:open_mouth:

Matthew, Mark, Luke and John?
Must be transgenderā€¦

Rule 34!

Were there any survivors that made it through to today, or are there lots of bodies lying about, trying to revive?

I survived :+1:

3 Likes

ftfy

Been on holiday so belated congratulations Sam & Paul - :two_hearts: :confetti_ball:

Obvious holiday bragging is obvious.

2 Likes

Why not every other fucker does it - I did, however, keep schtum until I came home. :grinning:

2 Likes

You obviously need to get into the spirit and start boasting 3 months in advance. Poor effort 2/10.

We drove through Spalding yesterday on our extended journey back from York, and it looked like the place had been pillaged by a bunch of marauding Vikings. Blood and animal carcasses everywhere ā€¦

1 Like

Samā€™s birthday party was yesterday in their local pub. You could have dropped in.

1 Like

Next weekend will be the 1st anniversary. As ā€˜the big eventā€™ was such good fun, we agreed to have an annual garden party to celebrate.

I have been away from all forums in such a long time, I forgot my old sign-in. As I am now classed as newbie, I donā€™t have PM facility. So could someone please message catcando for me as I would like to invite Greg and his lovely Mrs, but I donā€™t have his email or any other way to contact him.

1 Like

just @ him, @catcando

Thx Mark - he has messaged me and I have replied :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Sam(?). Congratulations on the anniversary.

Yep - tis me :smiley:

5 Likes

Nice to see you back :smiley:

Hope you stick around for a while.

Happy Anniversary Sam and thanks for popping in :grin:

1 Like