The wedding of the year

Sodders announces marriage in the What are you Eating? thread.

Our work here is done.

12 Likes

Congratulations! Fantastic news Paul, please pass on everyoneā€™s best wishes to Sam. :sunglasses:

There is a downside to this marriage lark though - one more bride and groom = two less fornicators! :smile:

2 Likes

Congrats, please pass on our condolences to Sam :kissing_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Really?

Congratulations Paul and Sam - wishing you all the best from the both of us

1 Like

Was she fucking blind and deaf? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Congratulations Paul and Sam, itā€™s about time etc, etc, etcā€¦

Congratulations! Wedding chariot to be drawn by herd of alpacas?

4 Likes

ā€¦and Sodders lived happily ever afterā€¦

2 Likes

Need different proportions on the blokeā€¦

6 Likes

Congrats Paul. Please pass on our best wishes to Sam too.

Paul & Lou

2 Likes

That is some truly weird shit.

edit: thread merging makes it look like Iā€™m passing a generic comment. I was referring to this:

which I think we can all agree is one step away from deviancy.

1 Like

Congratulations Paul & Sam.

Thanks yā€™all wellwishers, it is indeed high time we made an honest woman of meā€¦

Be nice to throw it open to one and all, but by the time weā€™ve accommodated fambly from far and wide, plus people we actually likeā€¦ wellā€¦ you know the restā€¦

Nonetheless, do feel free to send gifts of all major currencies, expensive MC cartridges, tonearms, SUTs, reel-to-reel recordings on 7.5ips tape upwards, WE 300bs, etc. etc.

Itā€™s all timed to scrape-in just before Samā€™s 50th!

I doubt either of us will remember a thing, not sure Iā€™ll even actually survive, but I am told I am reassuringly well insuredā€¦

moarymoar

4 Likes
1 Like

Congratulations both of you.

Hope your agent is in discussions with one of the Hifi magazine for a multipage photo exclusive ala OK magazine.

1 Like

Congratulations to you both :tada: ! I imagine Pinchbeck is beside itself already, or are you decamping to the brideā€™s home town, as in some traditions ?

VB

1 Like

Congratulations, :cocktail::cocktail:

1 Like

Congratulations to you both interesting that the royals are trying to outdo you having theirs the week before

Fantastic news, congratulations to you both :grin:

1 Like

Itā€™s only a trial run so the news channels can get the camera angles right for the main event the following week.

Congrats to you both :+1:

2 Likes