The wedding of the year

That would be a wide shot for everything apart from Sam on her own.

s9bPVaK

3 Likes

Smart new suit for the wedding?

5 Likes

When we bought this place it was pure random impulse - weā€™d not intended to move when we did, just to start to get an idea of which area weā€™d like to move to . . . but weā€™d also been looking for wedding venues around that time and none of them seemed right - too corporate or too devoid of any connection.

When we saw the house, we fell in love with it, when we saw the garden, we knew we had our venue. :+1:

7 Likes

Do they allow non relations to marry in Lincolnshire?
Wonderful news and about bloody time. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yep. Pull the tailored round you shtick and then wheel out one of seven preprepared ways of decorating for a cost of what a BTJ would be retail. One place we looked at had a staircase decorated like the new family in the house in Beetlejuice and still wanted life destroying amounts of cash to be there.

Best wedding we went to recently (that wasnā€™t ours of course) had the reception in a standard village hall with a bring and share meal and the worst Elvis impersonator in history. Total cost: less than most photographers but we had a right laugh. There was no way that spending more money would have made it better in any meaningful way.

And it is time to wheel out this.

1 Like

Yep, youā€™ve nailed that whole scenario :+1:

Fact is we ainā€™t loveā€™s young dream, and we ainā€™t getting married to make a big fucking show of it, so lobbing metric-fucktonnes of cash at it would be retarded.

2 Likes

Indeed,if i i get married again,the reception will be at a drive thru mcdonalds,and the guests can have a Ā£5 voucher each.

3 Likes

Congratulations, to you both.

1 Like

Just spotted this, well chuffed for both of you mate, well done (so far :wink:).

1 Like

Congrats, Paul and Sam! :grin:

1 Like

Donā€™t be stupid! Lie thoroughly about the time and place, to keep us all at arms length!

Wishing you both the very best.

1 Like

Congrats!

Will there be cake?

7 Likes

Defo the way to go. :couplekiss_man_woman:

Once you mention the word wedding the price quadruples. We thought. fuck it, spend the money going to Las Vegas and get married there - it was brilliant.

Who is treasurer for the whip round?

Mazel tov

3 Likes

Honeymoon at Lopwell. Such romantic, much wow.

4 Likes

Right. Like weā€™re all going to drive to rural Lincs and hole up in the pub next door, getting so legless that the ā€œI doā€™sā€ will be drowned out by the sound of naughty songs, breaking glasses, drunks toppling into the Glen and then police sirens :roll_eyes::grin:.

VB

4 Likes

Many congrats to Paul and Sam

1 Like

Sounds fab. Where do I sign?

2 Likes

Honeymoon mixtape will be collated by myself and Stu - A genuine celebration of domestic commitment - itā€™ll be ruddy ruddy sexy!

1 Like