The Wonderful World of Turntable Design AKA: Dave's Fugly World Of TT Wank

It no longer looks to be worth even a half of the normal £4350 rrp in that finish.

It.Costs.How.Much?

(sorry Bob)

Hideous designs. Wtf are they thinking?

Yep, they have managed to devalue very nice engineering in the eyes of sane people.

apologies, £4350 is without arm. Over £6K with.

And would sir like a pink, yellow, blue or red one to go with that?

That’s just mental

1 Like

Ouch. Just ouch.

I just Googled the price of a Black one. I don’t know whether this version costs more.

I got the images from a HiFi Pig news release about SME having new distribution in Switzerland. It may be that this is limited edition version for that market but tbh I would have been reluctant to let the images out

The same, or more. Either way it’s a lot of money for that.

It was just the wrong time of the month :wink:

Well I like it :heart_eyes:

1 Like

It’s teribil.

3 Likes

Should have gone for a blue platter: Freedom Edition.

1 Like

It looks like a Trump special - just needs a blue PSU and nice orange haired cunt picture-disc mat.

Seriously, wtf were they thinking :face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

Accepted. It’s horrible and I hate it. I actually like the 10 as a TT (not keen on the 20 and 30), no way would I own one in that colour scheme.

1 Like

So, yeah, I actually like the deck in white, all of the black decks are desperately ugly and dull. The red arm I can do without, but what the hell? Someone, somewhere will pay money for it, and that’s why businesses exist…

100% serious. It’s not 1985 any more. Sorry, I imagine that’s unwelcome news…

1 Like

Bollocks. If it were still 1985 I would be off to see New Order at the Hammersmith Palais on the 10th, having just seen them in Preston on October 22nd. Why can’t it be 1985? I was young and as yet uncrushed by the grim realities of life.

2 Likes