Today I have mainly been V2.0

Spoken like a true lawyer.

1 Like

Putting in an offer on a house…

13 Likes

Bon chance!

Thanks, it’s making me remarkably nervous! Have a few conditions on the offer so we can back out if needs be.

Oh yeah, and there’s an abattoir in the back garden…

3 Likes

It’s been 32 years since we last moved - bought a bit of land and built our house when land was really cheap. Looks like we will be staying put now.

3 Likes

Being able to build your own house exactly as you want it (within reason!) is an absolute dream of mine. Hopefully this place can act as a stepping stone towards that, as it’s a relatively significant renovation project.

1 Like

That’s what we’re trying to do now. We’ve found the plot (a friends farm) but they will only sell once they’ve got planning permission for the 3 plots. At present they are being very coy as to the price for the plot we want. Hopefully we’ll hear in 8 - 10 weeks. Our fingers are firmly crossed that the price they’ll be asking is one we can afford.

Absolutely. We wanted an open fire as a priority and try to future poof it to raise a family. In those days a quarter of an acre cost us £10k! We lived in a caravan on the site while it was being built.

Then:

A. Shouldn’t, but would, for reasons I honestly cannot fathom (she’s a pretty hateful piece of shit)

B. I actually quite like Kevin, he actually seems to really care, and his comments are often bang on point.

3 Likes

Yep I like Kevin, seems a decent sort to me :+1:

Linky to the advert required Jon. The abattoir in garden could come in handy if Sodders ever pops by for a visit.

1 Like

Talking of Sodders, was in it in his vows or part of the pre nup that he never posts here again?

2 Likes

I miss him too :sob:

8 Likes

It’s a bit French.

1 Like

So is France

2 Likes

Not far from the old GFs parents place near Challans. Nice area, warm and nice food.

1 Like

Painting garden walls