Today I have mainly been V2.0

If you say Black Ravioli three times facing a mirror then the cage fighting distributor appears in your room and ‘educates’ you on isolation :+1:

3 Likes

Done and knackered

3 Likes

Pretty colour. Have you moved to Balamory?

8 Likes

What’s the story?

1 Like

Someone else’s place,i forgot how much i hate painting masonry.

Wouldn’t you like to know…

“my pink half of the drainpipe - I might paint it blue”

a4b3fb1815604aab42930a7a60f52e977d26b4b0_1_375x500

1 Like

Another visit to the house, this time with a builder we know. Roof needs some work, but it’s mostly a few beams underneath, rather than a full re-roof.

Other than that, it’s pretty much everything except the electrics. New boiler, completely replace the plumbing, kitchen and bathrooms, and decorate throughout (which is basically what we were expecting). Might be a bit touch and go on whether it’s actually a viable renovation.

Also the estate agent is a useless cock (even within the cock parameters of estate agents).

It’s the added Frenchness. Literally no fucks given.

was watching some superb roofers reroof a small roof this week , they were exceptional in the quality of their leadwork and neatness . the lady owner tried to find fault and really upset them . she won`t be able to use their services again. i have already passed their details to a friend . nice to see good workmanship

Having a few jars and a bite to eat

The Red Lion at Milton Bryan

2 Likes

What’s it like these days ? Have had a few good meals there but not been for a couple of years and it seems to change hands quite frequently !

It’s good again Bob.

Fairly busy but the food was up to scratch. Best it’s been in the past year or so.

1 Like

Watching football and cricket on TV.

Nice and cool unlike Trent Bridge the other day, sat in full sun all day.

1 Like

Allowing myself to get dragged into a raking over old coals exercise…

Silly rabbit :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Why ? Too much / little alcohol ?

If that is with a female you will lose.
No bloke can have an encyclopedic memory for every comment, look, or gesture made 10 years ago!

2 Likes

If that is with a female you will have lost before you start. At least in her opinion. Which is the only one that matters.

VB

2 Likes

Not enough. Later on tonight I’ll get properly stuck in…