Today I have mainly been

Booked for this evening, cheers Dave :+1:

Hope you’re not disappointed. The wine shop next door to the restaurant is a smaller version of the one in Teulada.

conducting appraisals

Picking a few blackberries before they’re lost to mush, decay and the birds. Oh, and counting components in a Leak Varislope 2 Stereo pre. Good heavens, among others the thing has twenty 2M2 resistors in it, and two 47M ones !

VB

1 Like

A like for the blackberry part :wink:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Scroungers of the Abattoir

Fixed the out side flood light.
Put a washer in a leaky tap in the bathroom.

signing degree transcripts

Do you not have a stamp? Or get your PA to do it like your Christmas cards?

Nightmare job. I hated doing this when I was chair of the UG Board of Examiners.

I used to wish for stamps but they are not allowed. Almost no academic has a PA these days. This is also true for most admin positions unless you are a Dean or Head of School or more senior management.

no stamps, not allowed - and it is the Ug Board as well - so our biggest cohort (about 270). The EA (executive assistant) is allocated to the Dean of School, but since I deputise for him I have a share.

More decorating

Paddling on a very quiet Spanish beach…:grin:

6 Likes

You in the new series of Love Island, Jim?

10 Likes

Doing a hydraulic power pack quote for Mercedes AMG HPP :grinning:

Are you on holiday Jim ?

2 Likes

Sorry, I must have forgot to tell you :+1:

1 Like

Jim there are people on your beach

2 Likes

There’s three women that love me Guy, but not sure I’d like to be stuck on an island with them :thinking:

4 Likes

Sitting outside watching the sun set behind the mountain ridge on tother side of the valley. The views from the villa really are spectacular.

8 Likes