Today I have mainly been

46 posts were split to a new topic: Terminal Investments

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Terminal Investments

Moved the dull shit HERE. As you were chaps :thumbsup:

No Terry, you may not merge the entire board into one thread.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

My RSI was playing up after this little lot :rolling_eyes:

It was already here

1 Like

I did this in Oz for a while. The storage costs were a fucking killer. We did OK, but it wasn’t worth the hassle in the end. If I wan’t a risky investment that was illiquid (pardon pun) I wouldn’t chose wine.

Recalcitrant Spurt Injury?

Sounds like that will spoil any ‘happy ending’

1 Like

Shame,would make a cracking thread

… constipated.

Tough shit…:grimacing:

2 Likes

Tried one of these?

2 Likes

Too much golfing, you need to hit the balls with a long stick not shove them up your arse.

2 Likes

Today started badly, with a long traffic diversion and a child puking in the car (first time ever, after years of feeling car sick). But after lunch in a pleasing local café we went on a cave tour and scrambled over a limestone pavement, a first for me which was great fun. And the light was beautiful over the dales on the drive home.

That was some journey :smile:

8 Likes

Picked up the windfall plums from the back garden and prepared 3 litres of schnapps. The summer will now be spent occasionally getting my plums out and giving them a good shake.

5 Likes

Sat in a 4 hour meeting this afternoon with a well known high street coffee company’s Design Director and architects looking at new designs for their shop interiors - huge roll out of coffee shop re-fits across the country next year :worried:

1 Like

I own one of those and it worked !

C[quote=“Jim, post:2757, topic:1371, full:true”]
Sat in a 4 hour meeting this afternoon with a well known high street coffee company’s Design Director and architects looking at new designs for their shop interiors - huge roll out of coffee shop re-fits across the country next year :worried:
[/quote]

Shall I order silver transformers for the phono? :smiley:

7 Likes

:smirk: Multi-site roll outs are pure pressure - could be as many as 500 sites :tired_face:

1 Like