Today I have mainly been

appointing EEs

Did you interview them at your conference desk?

Electrical Engineers?

1 Like

no my conference table is covered with important pieces of paper as I am acting up.

EEā€™s = External Examiner - all done by email, lots of form fillingā€¦

Well, I am shocked. A man of your status should learn how to behave himself. :wink:

4 Likes

You really know how to live life on the edge.

I learnt from the best and now there is no stopping me

1 Like

Who he?

its the bloke with the dictionary that lives in my tablet

1 Like

boiled at Graduation. I had to wear robes and silly hat as one of my PhD students was finishing.

1 Like

Pic please - a la Little Purple Riding Hood or The Man Of La Manta Ray.

VB

Photos of you dressed in your finery please.

Oh, Claire got a new job today. Sheā€™s transferred from being a Business Studies lecturer to a Maths lecturer. Happily this involves a very welcome pay rise, and less work. I wish my brain could work out numberzzzzā€¦

No chance.

Congratulations to Claire. Maths should be much more interesting to teach.

No feckinā€™ way am I putting up a picture of me from today.

ā€¦ only a matter of time before the movies start appearing on tā€™internet https://www.liverpool.ac.uk/graduation/the_ceremony/ceremony_webcast/ :smile:.

VB

Knock yerself out. There were three ceremonies today. I went to one. It was hot and moderately tedious. You just need to sort your way through the films. I was seated very far out of the ā€˜actionā€™ in the wingsā€¦

And you think there are people on here who havenā€™t got better things to do? :rofl:

No. Not unless they have joined in the last 24 hours.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Erm, @unclepuncle (between the visits to the online bookies) , @freefallrob (between Toblerones/food) , @Agrail (between naps )ā€¦ @Rob998 if I by some miracle get an easy day at work tomorrowā€¦

:smirk: Oooh, that looks like a crack team right thereā€¦

:+1:

Youā€™ll need a wide screen though. Iā€™ve tubbed up recently.

1 Like

Shouldnā€™t be too difficult just zoom in on the bloke shouting ā€œfair dinkum mate heā€™s a bonza studentā€

1 Like

With an Irish brogue obvs :roll_eyes:

1 Like