Today I have mainly been

I found that university was good for helping me to understand bigger pictures, consequences, other perspectives and the like. It made me a much better person. School was too focused on getting exam results and me into a good university.

If university becomes focused purely on exam results, I think that it will become less valuable except as a real learning process for jobs that really do need a degree - STEM stuff mostly. This IMO misses much of the point of university.

2 Likes

Aaaargh. Rage. I never thought I’d say this but I suspect I’m not enough of a cunt.

Were you hoping that someone on here might offer lessons ?

VB

2 Likes

You need to channel that rage and focus on developing your inner cunt.

Leave this site now, I hate fake cunts

1 Like

I didn’t say I wasn’t a cunt. I said I should perhaps be more of one :stuck_out_tongue:

Stop being a cock and learn to be a cunt

I think you’re selling yourself short here.

2 Likes

I suspect you’re right. Proper cunts are very different from those for whom cuntery is a casual pastime

3 Likes

Not true. A little bird tells me you have a monthly repeat order with www.lovehoney for their thrust pro Dana ribbed pocket pussy & ass. :wink:

I am at work (insofar as I ever am). Would it be safe to click on this ?

VB

Yup, actually left as a dead link so as not to break any rules. Feel free to look up their full range of differently named pocket pussies tho, natch! :slight_smile:

corrected for spelling.

3 Likes

Auditioning new speakers. Alnico 12 diamonds from ART rather than the Alnico 8s I have been using for the last three years.

First impressions are very promising. The new tweeter is certainly top quality. They are big buggers in comparison to the 8 though. There certainly is plenty of bass from the bigger bass driver which will take some getting used to. The move to a three-way is a first for me as I’ve always have two-way speakers supplemented with a sub at times

I’m pretty sure that I won’t be changing from the Walnut finish though. The light oak is too big a change for me.

Anyway, interesting couple of weeks ahead trying these out. Hopefully, a new vinyl front end will be next on the list after a decision is made on the loudspeakers.

16 Likes

Tis a bit close to yellow :+1:

3 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Et tu Santa?

3 Likes

I look forward to the Brinkmann La Grange.

1 Like

Very nice, but the 12s are less visually appealing to me than the 8s. All a matter of personal taste, of course.

Let me know when you want to get rid of the 8s for £14.99 (delivered, obvs).

Nah, I’m mostly red with white bits…:crazy_face:

Get some horns

3 Likes