Today I have mainly been

Playing Guitar Hero with Ellie.

1 Like

Aaah … if only the cost of the consumer unit job was just the cost of the hardware … (I have no choice over the isolator of course).

VB

1 Like

Jimmy!

2 Likes

This little fellow took out our power. Still makes me laugh.

7 Likes

wow vb electrical fire looks pretty frightening . last electrical board i had done was metal as apparently new regs . just having a load of electrics done now in a house but keeping plastic board as they are still legal and not that old

also been trimming fairly big bushs [11-12 ft high ] ready for new 7ft high 84ft long fence to be fitted next week . normally i do my own fencing but too big a job and runs down a footpath . asked the neighbours about their fence and apparently they only had it as arsonists torched their hedge …charming !!

Glad you’re OK Graeme. Your picture of the damage is quite alarming.

I will be building a cob bread oven at river cottage.

A birthday pressie from Mrs SMAB.

I will post of few piccies of my imminent abortion

6 Likes

Will be very interested to see the results :eyes:

A vision for you

Schematic

1 Like

Is this Bob’s new 301 plinth design?

1 Like

The flaming platter 301 will be the first multi purpose out door turntable in the world. Music in the mornings, muffins in the evenings. P.O.A

3 Likes

Were you repairing a certain make of amp at the time?

4 Likes

Today I have mainly been gardening.

:exploding_head:

9 Likes

Also simmering my plums :eyes:

Putting together an Ikea bed and drawers and really losing the will to live.

Now I find there’s a cunting holocaust denier on pfm and the fucking bellends are giving him a platform to spout his wank ridden fuckwittery.

time for a drink…

6 Likes

Adult conversation and debate is clearly a good thing. When this sort of person shows up there’s only one course of action available. Failure to shut the idiot down opens up the rest of the people conversing with him to accusations of enabling.

3 Likes

Meh…Springer spaniel on the Wam & briefly as Dynamics on AOS.

Right wing racist who thinks he has a keen intellect. Reality is all the depth of an amoeba.

Is that him? What a tosser. He came over as a serial twat.

1 Like

In London, at my niece’s graduation exhibition http://www.oxotower.co.uk/events/destinations/ then with her, Mrs VB and my siblings sitting outside a pub on the sunny south bank. The only fly in the whole day’s ointment was getting onto the 17:38 out of Paddington only to find that Michael Gove was sitting a few rows further down the standard-class carriage we’d picked. By the time we got to Didcot he had left his seat and, I think, locked himself in the loo (I don’t know if this was just to answer a call of nature or if the closer-in plebs were giving him a hard time).

VB

2 Likes