Today I have mainly been

Today I have repaired my son’s scooter for the second time in a fortnight (different issues). The things are bloody awkward to reassemble, so I’ve been cursing and getting extremely dirty.

Making a cheap little rack

6 Likes

How are you finding the Lenco? Is it standard or does it have any mods?

Really like it,just standard with a nos neat tonearm from the late 60s.

1 Like

Which cartridge do you have in the Neat?

Hana EL

2 Likes

Sun still shining here

Popped round to Jim’s this afternoon, he wasn’t in. Anyone know where he is?

5 Likes

Redcar caravan park.

No idea. I sent him an e-mail a couple of days ago as I need my sandals serviced and was wondering if he could recommend someone.

Strange, because he strikes me as a gloater. You know, the type that posts sunsetty / beach type pics to his friends back in Blighty when it is pissing down like Bladerunner.

Been none of that tho.

4 Likes

Getting up at 5.30am to do a shoot at Heathrow. Waiting for the Limo now and hope to get there in 25 mins, time for a nap.

8 Likes

Waking up to another beautiful morning; did someone say it was raining back there? Haha you cunts deserve it :joy:

2 Likes

Good luck Dave. I actually passed on this one but did mention your name to them as a fellow stagesmith.

1 Like

Seemingly no pictures of pork or indeed Spanish people. Conclusion, Jim has been peckish

2 Likes

sunny Herts here, we were sitting in the garden for brekkie

1 Like

Sorry Jim it’s been glorious sunshine all week here. Looks like you’ve had a wasted trip.

4 Likes

He’s on a training course.

I can’t wait to see some of the results.

VB

2 Likes

Late catch-up, but words of wisdom are worth repeating.

working at home, reading a PhD thesis and waiting for the beer fridge to be delivered