Today I have mainly been

Yeah, when I have to pay for lunch…

2 Likes

Going to the Foundry and buying bottles of beer is obligatory, so get food there.

1 Like

Just Googled. Pies look nice. I like a pie.

Is Vinyl Jr any good?

Done the cathedral yet?

Bloody brilliant

Dunno, headed straight for the Oxfam classical section (normally decent in educated places).

1 Like

Yeah a nice little shop. The Lady Luck is a great pub with some great bands in the evenings. Do pretty good food too

Been overruled for lunch, Claire spotted La Trappiste and we’re sat outside that. Could be worse, considering the beer menu…:heart_eyes:

Would be about £50 for us and Ellie would have a strop on all the way around, and I would have a strop at her for having one, so giving it a miss this time for the sake of sanity. I visited it a few years back, and it is fantastic.

It’s been a while since I’ve been. Took some Spanish friends a few years ago. Don’t remember having to pay? Maybe it’s a new thing?

Just keep saying* “Caaaaanterbury” in a cockney accent and the whole experience will be much more entertaining.

* also permissable as part of your internal monologue

That makes you a Kent Cant cunt today then Rob :grin:

3 Likes

Can’t ?

VB

Caaasannt

Being the face of Oxford Circus for Japanese TV. I got followed around for an hour whilst explaining how we coped with the enormous numbers of customers.

We were chosen as we are now the busiest Metro station in Europe.

I was chosen for my charisma :grin:

2 Likes

In Nottingham sorting my T/T.

2 Likes

and, the winner is?

Oh please fucking don’t or we’ll have fucking Grande Vinyl, Tall Records, Venti Tunes and a fuckload of Skinny 45s!

4 Likes

so you do do guided tours?

If I dress up as Kazak camera crew…

1 Like

today been fitting ducting for a tumble dryer to avoid using one of those condenser jobs which you have to empty . also failed miserably to get some emulsion type piant off with paint stripper !!! gave up eventually as too much hassle . tomorrow sadly I have to go on holiday …not looking forward to it as miss my speakers and music too much !!! ah well , got to keep the wife happy

1 Like