Today I have mainly been

Meanwhile, back in the real world

giphy

5 Likes

this is just spot on it made me smile! So true

Dealing with the fall-out from a couple of thousand (Police estimate) Cologne fans who descended on the station earlier. They have left a trail of destruction, graffiti, and upset staff in their wake.
Fucking Wendyball :rage:

1 Like

:rofl:

Getting ready for the last day before holibobbingā€¦

A boiler and gas fire service,
Removing a shower cubicle and removing shit silicone seal to tray and re-seal properly. Cubicle fitted on return.
Replace cartridge in shower valve.
Second fix kitchen.
Get new holiday haircut.
Eat a pair of Greggs sausage rolls (comes with a Belgian bun and coffee).
Balance underfloor heating system that has been a bastard from the off.
Suffer indigestion.
Search van for Rennies.
Drop invoices off.
Remove clothes.
Shower.
Beer.
Holiday.

Donā€™t forget to empty and rinse the bucket before the holiday spirit takes controlā€¦

1 Like

Impressively thorough list. Was ā€˜Put clothes back onā€™ left out by accident or is this the kind of holiday youā€™re planning ?

http://dlisted.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/opwarwickrowingclub1.jpg

VB

2 Likes

Brazilian?

1 Like

More likeā€¦

2 Likes

I seem to remember a photo you posted of a similar 'tache and mullet combo on display in Adelaide in the 1980sā€¦

That is correct-ish. But it. Was. The. 80s :roll_eyes:

Packing the van for a weekends camping :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Getting ready go to the caravan in the Lake District tomorrow. Planning to climb a couple of decent fells.

2 Likes

Falling off a step ladder :clown_face:

1 Like

Neighbours away so playing lots of jazz very loud

2 Likes

Injured much?

No just jolted back,still struggle with the bifocals on steps.

Wondering why the people Iā€™ve told at least 20 times how the design should work havenā€™t done it.

FFS.

Already shorn. My pubes, having the slightest touch of African Sunset to them, means if they are not removed with extreme prejudice, they will be out the bottom of my slacks like apres-ski boots.

Croatia, although having some affinity for avent-garde fashions, isnā€™t equipped for Chewbacca sneaking out my shorts while lazing by the pool.

For ten days.

In the sun.

Drinking beer

and wine

and gin.

1 Like