Today I have mainly been

Not really. I’m too old and even in my best frock I don’t look that bonnie.

2 Likes

being a bit thick about peat , what do you use it for and why does it need more drying ? absolutely fascinating to read your experiences

http://www.peatheat.co.uk/peat-heat-why.html

Wjnetasting. Utterly fucked.

3 Likes

ah thanks pmac

I’m enjoying my HiFi moving upstairs. It’s a larger and more irregular room, and sounds better. Today so far I have had a very long bath while listening to Mahler 2, which is beyond astonishing, and I’m going to take a walk soon, followed by starting a new book, possibly with some Haydn.

5 Likes

It really is.

Having a bath in your listening room is pretty astonishing too…:smile:

1 Like

It’s the next room along, but close enough :sunglasses:

1 Like

a little bit trumpy it seems…

Are you threatening to exterminate sovereign nations again, you naughty boy?

2 Likes

Yes with the mighty power of my stinky bottom :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

Arguing with a French electrical installation engineer about how much I meant everything I said about where the cables needed to go, what spec they should be and how he should be on site at the SAME EFFING TIME as our commissioning engineers, you know, in case they hadn’t done the things we asked of them (which they haven’t).

Being as a) I agreed all the wiring routes WITH HIM on site, in front of the client and b) we’ve had to travel to Lyon and therefore can’t just “pop back” to fix anything next week, I am really fucking fucked the fuck off with this prick.

Thanks, needed that. Can phone him calmly now. I wonder if he’ll pick up on my sarcasm?

8 Likes

For him, March 2019 can’t come soon enough. :grinning:

1 Like

Probably. They’re a sensitive delicate lot.

VB

2 Likes

Emergency dentists

Did they need a drill repairing ? (Seriously, hope it wasn’t too painful.)

VB

1 Like

Eugh, rather be dealing with my recalcitrant frog.

1 Like

Would you like to deal with my annoyingly stubburn German?