Today I have mainly been

Barley gold, for the old fashioned alcoholic

2 Likes

Nice! What do you think of the silver tants?

Doing my TOGAF exam.

Seems I’m now a certified architect. :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

the preamp has a pair of 1.0uF, they are much bigger than the Dueland RS 1.0uF I have previously used.

too early to make any sensible appraisal, and also too many other changes:

• new first HT cap and shunt resistor
  • new silver tant resistors
  • new Dueland caps
  • new phono sockets
  • new valves

I find the Dueland caps take at least a couple of days before they really settle down into what they do, but early signs of the whole shebang are really rather nice :grin:

1 Like

I bet you have trouble carrying that little lot through airports :smile:

I think shitting on the poor thing is a bit harsh

3 Likes

Spending FB time with my cousin, who is retiring to Vancouver Island.

WANT!!!

These look costly - Jeff’s Place: Dueland crossovers for Tannoy Westminster Royals

spent the day mostly listening to some fabulous proac speakers in a wonderful cottage in melton Mowbray . had the most enchanting garden , what an absolute treat

Just picked up Sams pre ordered Stars Wars Battlefront 2 thing for his XBOX for his belated birthday present.

JESUS! HOW MUCH!??!?!?!

I guess Horace Goes Skiing doesn’t cut it anymore…

1 Like

Since you paid it’s only fair you should get to play it first :grinning:

2 Likes

http://torinak.com/qaop#!horaceskiing

1 Like

Fucking excellent; I’m going to share that with my 9 year old who is obsessed with Roblox, I can’t wait to see what he thinks about ‘progress’ :blush:

Oxymoron.

2 Likes

The more ProAc’s I own or listen to, the less I like them. Sold my pair of Tablette Ref 8 this year.

Just about to order that for the kids also. Bloody x box is playing up though. Had to replace the controllers last week, at a cost of 90 quid. Now it’s not reading the discs, so more expense…:rage:

Ouch…

Today is a good day, taking my daughters dog for his annual stabbing injection, then putting the battery in the porker for the MoT tomorrow, then off to MAX to collect my new toy, then off to see my son play rugby in Loughborough, then collecting a rack I have been after for a while to replace the candlestick one and then home. Phew.

2 Likes