Today I have mainly been

ever since i heard cablemonkeys proac isc at scalford I have liked them , got a pair of studio 125 as a stop gap till I get back up . they are remarkable for the money . big sound with lovely midrange . I am very impressed with them , they sound like a much more expensive speaker .

1 Like

Drinking tea, listening to tunes and waffling rubbish at @Rob998. The increased quantity of rubbish being talked by me being largely due to me having to chow down the cyclizine like it was going out of fashion. Iā€™m partially off my face, but at least I donā€™t feel sick for a whileā€¦

Sorry Robā€¦

2 Likes

Coming to a newsstand near you

https://www.cyclinguk.org/sites/default/files/styles/content/public/media/migrated/inline/cycling_plus.jpg?itok=UJDklsix

Actually probably manufactured by the people who sponsor Bradley Wiggins ā€¦

VB

FML

canā€™t even bite through bread! Hurts.

What does that do?

Stop him eating bread; he just said !

4 Likes

Wew please, this is a family thread.

King Crimsonā€¦
or maybe
Jaws

1 Like

Jewel in the Crown

1 Like

Quad helix has been in for nearly seven months!
Thatā€™s the internal and fixed coat hanger type thing.
Itā€™s forcing the molars out to expand the upper jaw. The teeth behind the canines were pushed inwards. That makes a narrow smile and my teeth were starting to rub and wear oddly. Itā€™s a fantastic food trap!

The external train track braces went on today and they just rotate and straighten. The wire wouldnā€™t have been able to pick up the molars without them being shunted outwards first by the expander.

The whole lot is a mouthful, literally, and itā€™s gong be a tough week or so. Not a lot of straightening to do, it was mainly moving. Iā€™m just loookg forward to the day the helix comes out so I get my mouth back. Itā€™s like having a chicken wire above the tongue.

No apologies needed Olan, apart from to my bank account now that youā€™ve converted me to The Headsā€¦

I had a really nice afternoon, and your system is lovely. However, I was disappointed in the lack of yellow. I was expecting you to look like a Simpsons characterā€¦ :wink:

4 Likes

He does. His domestic Strayan is a makeup artiste of the highest order :smirk:

Meh! Up yours chubby.

1 Like

Thankfully I have faded to a sickly pink. Yellow is sooooo 2016.

3 Likes

Blancmange

ā€¦instead of custard :+1:

More

1 Like

:mage:

1 Like

Record hunting in Amsterdamā€¦

So far unsuccessfully