Today I have mainly been

Notwithstanding a humourless bugger getting in the way and messing about with an old-skool neon screwdriver, today went relatively well.

If anyone is looking for a compact heat only boiler consider one of these. It is absolutely tiny and up to 30kw. Very, very impressed with it.

Iā€™ve just got home from the opera. While Milton Keynes might not be glamorous, Glyndebourne were great and itā€™s a whole load cheaper!

Feeling tired after Queens of the stoneage at the O2 last night! It was absolutely bloody brilliant.

4 Likes

can you believe a cardboard coffin was more money than a wooden one !!! trying to save money as my dad did but it surprised me

no , fed up with replacing cookers for them when they don`t clean them properly and they pop down to a&e to have carbon monoxide tests when the co monitor alarms due to it !!!

Fit electric ones then.

1 Like

Driving up to Leeds shortly for another coffee shop refurb handoverā€¦joy. :unamused:

Emptying the cellar whist in the middle of an environment agency red flood alert. The local beck has gone from a 3" babbling brook to 3ft deep 30mph conveyor of water, mud and shit. Just checked it after half hour and itā€™s risen another 3 to 6 inches. feck!

Eeek, hope it holds!

let the train take the strainā€¦

Good luck and donā€™t forget to take any shit down there that you donā€™t really want to claim off the insurance laterā€¦ :wink:

1 Like

lol, the brook got to within 3 inches of the top of the culvert, now receded by nearly a foot. I think we got away with it for now. More rain due in later though.

4 Likes

yes thats a good option although i don`t think they like electric . it is a real pain with gas though becuase they can fail if people dont clean . with a bit of luck the stamp duty abolition will speed them to independance instead of relying on dad all the time !!!

Sorting through vast swathes of shit that we have in storage in preparation for moving closer to Bordeaux. Itā€™s mostly the Wenchā€™s stuff so I am no doubt going to come a massive cropper at some point for throwing out something of deep sentimental value.

mmm risky ā€¦ if i do that my wife goes through the rubbish and gets it out again !!! i gave up ages ago

1 Like

If only it was THAT fucking harmonious.

Now one of the cunts seems to have an eye injury and the fencing cuntractors want us to take out a 2nd mortgageā€¦

FML.

I want youā€¦

Our horses hate the bloody things. Sheep crossed with donkeys with a bad attitude in my opinion. We used to pass a pair regularly when I rode and we were always ready for a panic gallop. They scared the horses more than bin bags!

They are annoying and largely useless creatures that seem to attract people who judge by looks rather than functionality, wilfully cussed little buggers. Iā€™d not have them if theyā€™d not come with the house plus weā€™d be lynched by a village-load of angry sisterfuckers if we got shotā€¦

1 Like